24 Apr, 2007

Springtime for Houston

Posted by: Dave In: Friends |Texas |Writing

It’s starting to get humid here in Houston. I’m not talking about the flash flood warnings tonight and tomorrow because of the big storm currently tapping the city on the shoulder. I’m talking about the moist air and the cool evening breezes that make me appreciate Houston every now and then. The palm trees across the street have been gently swaying in the evenings for the last few days.

The sky is turning that weird swirling khaki brown tonight to signal a whopper of a storm is coming.

Josh and Tara will be in town tomorrow night, making that long trek from New York that they tried to make a few months ago. Let’s hope mother nature is a bit nicer to them this time around.

– Dave

Update for a douche-bagThe Sky in Houston I was referring to above.

6 Responses to "Springtime for Houston"

1 | johnny a

April 27th, 2007 at 1:55 am

Wassup douche? Haven’t visited this blog in ages. Where are all the pics, homo?

April 28th, 2007 at 5:58 pm

No pics for you.

3 | johnny a

April 30th, 2007 at 12:53 am

F’in weak. Why would anyone visit without pics? You know America is too douchie and self-involved to ever actually read pure text. Good luck attracting more than 3 people to this blog at a time. Lates, ham-slammer.

April 30th, 2007 at 7:33 pm

Pictures for the slack-jawed, mouth-breathing masses you speak of are now on the site for your approval. JUST for your approval, Johnny. Because I care.

5 | johnny a

May 30th, 2007 at 12:50 am

Still no pictures. You fucking bite.

May 31st, 2007 at 11:38 pm

I added a link to a photo just for you, Johnny A…you smelly hippy.