28 Jan, 2008

Posted by: Dave In: Humor |Photography

Pick axe car

(Click to see a larger version)

CAPTION CONTEST!

Can you come up with a clever caption for the photo above?

Post your caption in the comments and I will select a winner this weekend. The winner will receive a custom Valentine’s day themed mix CD from yours truly.

The winner will be selected by the age-old method of…making me laugh the most.

– Dave

P.S. – You cannot, of course, use the same caption as the headline of this post.

12 Responses to "The third most popular way of telling your hardware store co-worker to stop sleeping with your wife"

January 28th, 2008 at 10:17 pm

P.P.S. – Thanks to Dan for sending me this photo. It made me smile on an otherwise hectic day.

2 | epiphenita

January 29th, 2008 at 7:42 am

Can I borrow the car now, dad?

3 | Scott

January 29th, 2008 at 8:20 pm

The seven dwarves express their *true* feelings about the Prince taking Snow White away to his castle.

January 29th, 2008 at 8:34 pm

Hot air balloonist fumbles entire pick-axe collection while floating to 2008 Pick-Axe Convention across town.

January 30th, 2008 at 7:45 pm

COME ON PEOPLE! LET’S KEEP THIS TRAIN ROLLING! KEEP THEM COMING!

6 | epiphenita

January 30th, 2008 at 11:10 pm

Well, we’re quite pleased with ourselves, aren’t we, Mister I-Only-Use-Hand-Tools?

7 | Kate

January 31st, 2008 at 1:10 am

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, and it’s still easier to pick an innie than an Audi.

8 | Leslie

January 31st, 2008 at 10:38 am

Oh man. I like Kate’s. That’s MY pick so far.

I’ve been trying to think up one since I first saw this post, but mine all suck so far. They’re not submission worthy.

I’ll keep thinking on it, though.

9 | Dr. Ding

February 1st, 2008 at 12:49 am

Here we witness the edgy, uneasy intersection where German engineering and Angry Lumberjack Performance Art meet. Some call it Schnittenschlumphenkitisch. I call it damned hard on the clearcoat.

February 1st, 2008 at 11:00 pm

Excellent captions, people! If you submitted an entry please send me your address and I will send you a Valentine’s Day mix CD. That’s right, everyone gets a CD.

It will be fantastically good.

Thanks.

11 | The Internets Guy

February 11th, 2008 at 1:58 am

Oh man, probably too late, but here goes:

Fred thought he was slick by parking under a birdless tree. Unfortunately, it was infested with Dwarves…

12 | The Internets Guy

February 11th, 2008 at 1:59 am

Some countries will simply give you a ticket for trying to hide your license plate when blowing through the toll gate.

In Elbonia, however…