02 Mar, 2009

Thanks Elder Sign!

Posted by: Dave In: HPL |Humor

Link to video (via jwz)

This will be cool for maybe 4 people that happen to read this blog…

– Dave

13 Responses to "Thanks Elder Sign!"

1 | Jim Thompson

March 3rd, 2009 at 10:31 am

This is why you should never venture out withour your ElderWear.

2 | Jim Thompson

March 3rd, 2009 at 10:32 am

Without. Dammit, withouT. Cheap ass fingers.

3 | Scott

March 3rd, 2009 at 8:39 pm

I already take Hastur 3x/day. Will Elder Sign react badly with that?

March 3rd, 2009 at 9:11 pm

OK, 2 out of the 4 people who would get this have commented.

Jim, that is a very cool site for HPL-related clothing. Nice find. I love the Miskatonic “Knowledge is Power” t-shirt. So true.

Scott, if you take Hastur and Elder Sign at the same time you will likely explode. If you decide to try this, please set up a webcam. That’s perfect footage for the internet.

5 | Head Dude

March 3rd, 2009 at 9:55 pm

I didn’t see the spoon. Where is the spoon?

March 3rd, 2009 at 9:59 pm

OK, make that 3 out of 4 people, Head Dude. Spoon?

7 | Head Dude

March 4th, 2009 at 9:44 pm

1. Spoon with which to scoop the brains. Lovely, lovely brains. That’s how the ritual begins…dude.
2. http://www.antipope.org/charlie/attic/perl/lurker.html
3. http://www.target.com/Danesco-Bowl-Silicone-Spoon-Baby/dp/B0018CAVTY?node=162694011
4. There is no spoon. A doggie buried it in a corner.

March 4th, 2009 at 9:52 pm

I was tricked into eating brains once. Could’ve happened to anyone.

By the way, JC, there is a damn good chance that you and I are the only ones reading this blog who get this joke.

I like that.

10 | Lew

March 14th, 2009 at 11:03 am

I bet I make it 5 / 4. While I am sure I don’t get it at the level that HPL fans do I found it quite interesting and pretty amusing.

11 | Dr. Ding

March 14th, 2009 at 11:10 am

In re HeadDude’s comment: I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Charlie Stross is a god (Deep One, maybe? I think the beard hides his gill slits) to me.

And Jim? I believe the ElderWear undies would make a delightful Xmas gift! Great site.

12 | Spanna

March 24th, 2009 at 8:07 pm

Do you think that the Flying Spaghetti Monster and these Flying Polyps could join forces and so then we might need a hybrid Elder Sign?

OMG! Did the FLSM come from the FP’s? or the other way round.

Egg / Chicken stuff!?!??!

March 24th, 2009 at 8:17 pm

Spanna, man was not meant to ponder such questions, only scream in terror. ;-)