03 Jul, 2009

Hey baby, can you dig it?

Posted by: Dave In: Design |Humor

Video link (via Geeks are Sexy)

If this doesn’t make you smile, I’m not sure what will. I hope you all have a great 4th of July holiday!

– Dave

6 Responses to "Hey baby, can you dig it?"

1 | epiphenita

July 3rd, 2009 at 4:34 pm

Cute usually gives me hives…but I cannot watch this without grinning. Happy 4th, Colorado guy!

July 3rd, 2009 at 10:26 pm

I’ve watched that video 7 times and smile each and every time.

3 | Sue R

July 4th, 2009 at 8:19 am

Happy 4th, Dave (& Justine)!!
Haven’t visited your blog in MONTHS……this absolutely made my morning/day! Gorgeous day here in PA…high 60’s right now and soulfully breezy. Have yourselves a nice little celebration in your new town!
Thanks for the sweetness.

July 4th, 2009 at 10:41 am

Hey Sue, glad to make you smile. I love the rollerskating babies far more than I thought I would.

5 | Nathan

July 8th, 2009 at 9:58 pm

I find this video scarier than the trash bag lady singing.

6 | TDH

July 12th, 2009 at 9:52 am

I admit, it’s well done. But seriously, who buys brand name water? Ever noticed what Evian is spelled backwards?